Thursday, August 23, 2012

currently eyeing (hunter green)


The bag above is perfect. The color is timeless yet not so basic. I love the envelope clutch look in the context of a large satchel, which is crucial for me since I'm not a small bag kind of girl in my day-to-day life. The gold hardware is chic yet discreet, and the strength of the design is center stage, not the brand, although I really appreciate Tory Burch's brand aesthetic.

I have never paid more than $198 + tax for a single purse, and I have only ever paid that once, on this bag on the occasion of landing my first real job after college. I am not one to just drop over one bill on any one thing, much less over six bills and on something that isn't necessary, no matter how many images of fabulous fashion I have pinned to my boards. 

But this, this might be it.  If I saved and scrimped and budgeted and eliminated all sorts of gratuitous "mini" purchases left and right, I could take the jump and purchase this bag. It's exactly what I'm looking for, both in form and functionality. I'll have this forever.

Worth it? I think so. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I appreciate you stopping by. I read each and every comment, so feel free to drop me a note.

Want to know more? Have more questions? Email me at lovelyhes@gmail.com