Wednesday, August 1, 2012

the best laid plans...

We're moving in two days and this is the current state of my apartment:

Did I mention that before my move at 9:00 am sharp on Friday morning, I have to deal with the mess above (and in other rooms not pictured) today and drive 50 miles to my parents' house to pick up my sister, drive another 40 miles to the airport to pick up my parents from the airport who are coming back from their trip to the Philippines at 9:40 pm tomorrow, aka less than 12 hours before my move? Then, I will sleep 5 hours before waking up at 5:30 to get on the road by 6:15 to beat Chicagoland traffic so that I can pick up a money order for my first month's rent and meet my movers before 9:00 am.

Needless to say, this blog, my diet, my sleep, and my overall sanity have fallen by the wayside.

Hope to return from the dark side fairly soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I appreciate you stopping by. I read each and every comment, so feel free to drop me a note.

Want to know more? Have more questions? Email me at lovelyhes@gmail.com