Wednesday, September 12, 2012

anew

anew
 

It's 86 degrees today in Chicago, and while normally this would make me groan about another hot day in this summer of hot days, I'm relishing one last breath of summer before the weather cools down to the low seventies tomorrow and lower over the next few months.

And, as the new season begins, I'm going to start writing down goals that I have for the end of this year and the next:

1. lose 20 lbs. by Thanksgiving
2. work out 4-5 times a week
3. eat better
4. set a budget and stick to it
5. pay down debt by 25% by January


Here's to fall and the start of something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I appreciate you stopping by. I read each and every comment, so feel free to drop me a note.

Want to know more? Have more questions? Email me at lovelyhes@gmail.com