Monday, September 24, 2012

four years


If you had told me that a reserved, uptight Asian girl from Chicago by way of the Philippines would meet an easy-going, fun-loving blue-eyed boy from Cambridge, Massachusetts in college, fall in love with him, and live out that romance for four years and going, I would have told you that that only happens in fairy tales.

Well, fairy tales do come true. I feel truly blessed to have James in my life. He makes me laugh, often understands me more than I understand myself, and is hands-down my best friend. To be able to kiss your best friend goodnight every night is the best gift in the world. 

Here's to four years, baby, and many more.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I appreciate you stopping by. I read each and every comment, so feel free to drop me a note.

Want to know more? Have more questions? Email me at lovelyhes@gmail.com