Tuesday, September 25, 2012

sweater weather

From top to bottom: J. Crew Tippi sweater in burgundy and purple, J. Crew classic merino long cardigan in forest green, Tippi sweater in blue, kelly green, gray, and black, Gap Studio sweater in white, ASOS "Bonjour" sweater in cream/black, J. Crew Factory "heart me" sweater in acorn/black



 I could not be any happier that the weather is finally getting cooler. Case in point, my sweater collection has grown exponentially these past two weeks, and particularly this weekend. The boyfriend and I strolled down Michigan Avenue and enjoyed a great fall weekend of good eats, good wine, and good shopping.

Enjoy the cooler weather!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I appreciate you stopping by. I read each and every comment, so feel free to drop me a note.

Want to know more? Have more questions? Email me at lovelyhes@gmail.com