Wednesday, November 7, 2012

holiday dressing (LBD for less)

LBD for less

polyvore set here 

The LBD, at a more democratic price point. Full disclosure: I just bought it.

I would switch out the attached belt or go without one entirely. The devil outfit is in the details. Bring out the red in the statement necklace with a nice, dressy cardigan that can be left open or buttoned and cinched in with a complimentary belt. Add some texture with lace pumps and a classic clutch with a little edge. 


Old Navy dress (apparently now sold out, but similar or try in store)

J. Crew cardigan

J. Crew necklace

House of Harlow 1960 for goop clutch

Zara pumps







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I appreciate you stopping by. I read each and every comment, so feel free to drop me a note.

Want to know more? Have more questions? Email me at lovelyhes@gmail.com