Monday, November 5, 2012

weekend snapshots

I can't believe it's November, but I don't mind as it's my favorite month - winter isn't full-blown yet, the leaves are doing their swan song, Thanksgiving is coming up with all its goodness, and oh, yeah, my birthday. :)

It's now Monday, but here are some snapshots of my weekend. 
Here's to everyone having a great week!


 great sweaters in awesome colors at J. Crew


eyeing this sweater and this necklace for my birthday (this, too, in red)


luggage shopping at T. J. Maxx - we ended up picking the smaller one


After the luggage, we then ended up going dinner and then to Revolution Brewing for a friend's birthday. We ended up liking the place a lot - great beers, great atmosphere, great prices.


 awesome tin ceiling and light fixture


 $5 in-house beers


I ended up with the Bottom Up Wit - my new favorite beer! crisp, clean, refreshing


coffee + dutch apple pie with whipped cream + a good read + football (Bears win!) = great Sunday


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I appreciate you stopping by. I read each and every comment, so feel free to drop me a note.

Want to know more? Have more questions? Email me at lovelyhes@gmail.com