Wednesday, February 6, 2013

can we talk about...

Beyonce's Super Bowl halftime show? 

If you haven't seen it, here it is:



I thought her performance was insanely good. I loved it. I was in complete awe of her choreography and dance skills, her amazingly fit body, her confidence, and her voice. She was working hard and working it! While most of my friends loved it, too, I've heard others comment on how they wished she'd sang more or had more clothes on. Now, I'm always up for more of Beyonce singing, but I thought considering how much cardio she was doing, she sang well and for an impressive amount of time. I personally wasn't bothered by her outfit - I thought it was sexy and revealing but not distasteful. You can read what an article in The Atlantic thinks here.

But what about you?

What did you think of the show? I'd love to hear what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I appreciate you stopping by. I read each and every comment, so feel free to drop me a note.

Want to know more? Have more questions? Email me at lovelyhes@gmail.com