Friday, February 15, 2013

this weekend

this weekend

here


Happy Friday!

I'm so glad the weekend is here. Aside from getting some car maintenance work done and grabbing some groceries, I'm looking forward to just sitting at home, cuddling up on the sofa with some coffee and a good book, and just not doing anything. It really is a luxury.

Here are some interesting reads to check out:

How sushi became a worldwide phenomenon (my current read) 

A memoir from a fashion icon

About belonging as a teenager (one of my favorites, as a teen and since I've stopped being one)

For a little history and insight into a legendary president

On the woman who posthumously contributed to scientific advancement

An accessible yet not watered down theological read


Have a wonderful weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I appreciate you stopping by. I read each and every comment, so feel free to drop me a note.

Want to know more? Have more questions? Email me at lovelyhes@gmail.com