Friday, February 1, 2013

this weekend

football


here


I love football, so I will most definitely be tuning in to the Super Bowl on Sunday night.


Whether you can't wait for the big day or can't wait for it to be over, here are some things to do/check out this weekend.

 

Football treats to make and eat.

Late to Downton Abbey? Check out Maggie Smith's Lady Grantham.

Need a new lipstick? Ends on Saturday: 20% off at Ulta.
Say goodbye to Liz Lemon as Tina Fey signs off.

Preview and earmark the Prabal Gurung for Target lookbook. The collection will be available in stores and online February 10.

Read about the man behind Tod's



Have a lovely weekend!






1 comment:

Hi there! I appreciate you stopping by. I read each and every comment, so feel free to drop me a note.

Want to know more? Have more questions? Email me at lovelyhes@gmail.com