Wednesday, March 20, 2013

products I love: drugstore finds

drugstore finds

here 


Like I've said before, I love finding a product that works, but you know what's even better? Finding a product that works at a price that can't be beat. As much as I love certain beauty splurges, I'm all for finding great products at affordable prices, so I get just as excited about browsing through my drugstore's health and beauty section as much as I do about browsing through Sephora. After some trial and error, I've found some tried and tested and much loved favorites, all under $10: 

 Neutrogena makes gentle, hypo-allergenic, hard-working products that I love. My favorites include their make-up remover wipes and the grapefruit scented body wash. I've also recently discovered Organix moroccan argan oil conditioner. It adds extra conditioning for when my hair needs extra TLC and comes in great, eco-friendly packaging. As for beauty, I love Milani lipsticks (great texture and feel), L'Oreal's Voluminous mascara (long-time fave), and Maybelline's Color Whisper lip balm/stick (light-weight and low-maintenance like a balm, less drying than a lipstick with buildable color payoff).  I also have to give props to Sinful Colors nail polish - an extensive range of decently long-wearing (at least on me) colors that are priced at a wallet-friendly $1.99 or less.


What are your favorite drugstore finds? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I appreciate you stopping by. I read each and every comment, so feel free to drop me a note.

Want to know more? Have more questions? Email me at lovelyhes@gmail.com