Friday, March 8, 2013

this weekend


I apologize for the radio silence around here lately. James and I decided to take his unemployment in stride and take the time to spend more time together while we can. He's been coming with me to work (so thankful to be able to do that) and sending out endless resumes and cover letters while I work. 

Now that the snow earlier this week (see above) has come and gone, we're going to take some time to walk around the city in semi-warm weather this weekend, probably around Wicker Park/Lincoln Park. I have to admit, this whole let's walk around and see what we find thing isn't really my cup of tea - I'm an incessant, unapologetic planner. But, it will do us both good to just relax and let things be, so I'm game.

Here are some things to check out this weekend:

Can't stop singing this.

Intrigued to try out these and these. Would you recommend?

Really want to make this.

Want this.

Dreaming of this.

Touched by this.


Have a lovely weekend.




1 comment:

  1. Loved the Nora Ephron article, we really lost someone there. Thanks for the shoutout and love. Also excited to have an unplanned Saturday and teach you how to roam without a purpose. It will be fun. Its how Columbus discovered America.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I appreciate you stopping by. I read each and every comment, so feel free to drop me a note.

Want to know more? Have more questions? Email me at lovelyhes@gmail.com