Tuesday, March 5, 2013

shoe love: pick three

the final three

here


Even though it snowed all day today in Chicago, I am adamantly holding on to my belief that spring is right around the corner. I can't wait to be able to wear cute shoes again! After scouting various websites' spring shoe offerings, I've narrowed it down to these three groups: the sexy dressy sandal, the cute flat sandal, and the cool city wedge. 

Which three (one from each group) would you choose?

group 1: Sam Edelman Abbott in peach + gold or white + silver or Coach Leighann in white snakeskin

group 2: Madewell boardwalk sandal in white, navy + green, or brown

group 3: Sam Edelman Sutton in leopard, nude, or black

1 comment:

  1. Coach in white snakeskin; madewell black and grey; Edelman black (or leopard). Of course now that I've endorsed those you won't pick them ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I appreciate you stopping by. I read each and every comment, so feel free to drop me a note.

Want to know more? Have more questions? Email me at lovelyhes@gmail.com