Tuesday, March 19, 2013

products I love: l'occitane

products I love: l'occitane

here


In the winter, my skin gets super dry and super itchy. After trying numerous other products, as a last ditch effort, I tried L'Occitane's range of products, starting with the concentre de lait and the shea butter hand and foot cream. After seeing how effectively these three products worked on my poor skin almost immediately, I was sold. I'm also now obsessed with the almond shower oil and pate delice (couldn't find online but similar) for the days I want extra exfoliation. The subtle, natural, and refreshingly not chemical smell of all their products is a nice change from a lot of other things available, and the great work they do helping women in Burkina Faso makes my purchases even more worth it. L'Occitane's products are pricey, but they're fantastic and last quite a while as a little goes a long way, so they're a splurge I budget for.

Have you tried L'Occitane products? Any faves?

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried these, but I rarely splurge on beauty products. drugstore girl all the way.
    they do sound quite lovely though.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment made me smile as I was just putting the finishing touches on tomorrow's post. Great minds think alike, perhaps? ;). Great drugstore products when you find them are just as great if not better because of their price!

      Delete

Hi there! I appreciate you stopping by. I read each and every comment, so feel free to drop me a note.

Want to know more? Have more questions? Email me at lovelyhes@gmail.com