Wednesday, March 20, 2013

spring bling

spring bling

here

one: Juliet and Company/two: BaubleBar/three: t&j designs/four: Banana Republic/five: J. Crew/six: Forever21/seven: J.Crew

 Today may be the first day of Spring but Chicago didn't get the memo. It's sunny but cold, which isn't springy in my book. Until the weather decides to get on board, I'll tip my proverbial hat to spring by ogling pretty necklaces. They're shiny, pretty, and allow you to inject a little spring in your outfit without having to give up your thick winter coat and its warmth. I tell myself that if I have to wear boots and a coat one more time, I'll scream, but I like being warm too much. I'll just have to compromise by keeping my boots and coat but buying a new necklace...or two. That's what it means to compromise, right?

5 comments:

  1. Not sure that's what compromise means, but I guess living with me for four years you've become accustomed to that definition ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It caught my eye right away because of the perfect mint color. Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  3. that looks stunning! love all of them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, to have all of them...but I have no storage and my bank account won't like it. ;). Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

Hi there! I appreciate you stopping by. I read each and every comment, so feel free to drop me a note.

Want to know more? Have more questions? Email me at lovelyhes@gmail.com