Tuesday, July 16, 2013

brands I love: byrd & belle





I saw my co-worker using this felt charcoal grey case for his Macbook Air, and I immediately asked him where it was from. I'd been looking for a case for my Macbook for what seems like forever, but I never found one that satisfied both my functional and aesthetic needs. Well, I think I've found it: the cases are from byrd&belle. The cases are available for your iPod/iPhone, Macbook Air, Macbook, iPad mini, or iPad, with specific sizes (13", 15", etc.), but are also fully customizable. You can also add pockets, or go for one with a little leather patch or buckle. Aren't these great? Simple, clean, and durable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I appreciate you stopping by. I read each and every comment, so feel free to drop me a note.

Want to know more? Have more questions? Email me at lovelyhes@gmail.com