Friday, July 12, 2013

this weekend



It's Friday! The promise of another weekend is so close! While browsing through pinterest, I found this picture, and I just started smiling. Now I want to dress up and buy fresh flowers and go biking all weekend. I'm off to see my best friend to night for one last hurrah before she heads off to San Antonio to start her married life. I'm going to be a blubbering mess because I'll miss her so much, but that's life, right? The only constant is change. I'll drink to her tonight, then go bike riding on the lake tomorrow. I recently also started watching The Newsroom and now I'm hooked, so Sunday will be lazy and full of Aaron Sorkin...and laundry, if I'm being good.

I hope you have a good one!


image via

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a great weekend! That image really is so cute, I want a bike and fresh flowers too!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I appreciate you stopping by. I read each and every comment, so feel free to drop me a note.

Want to know more? Have more questions? Email me at lovelyhes@gmail.com