Wednesday, July 17, 2013

dreaming of fall


 It's one of life's greatest ironies that when in the dead of winter, summer can't come soon enough but as soon as the first beads of sweat form in high summer, we start wishing for the cooler temperatures of fall and winter. I blame it on the always anticipatory nature of fashion. Case in point, madewell came out with its fall preview today, and now I can't wait for sweaters and leather and boots (I love boots). My favorite look from the collection is above - so easy and sporty, yet still put together. My other favorites are below. I've already mentally earmarked those cognac oxfords in look 3 and the fantastic boots in looks 4 and 10, as well as all of looks 7 and 13 (and let's not forget all of look 12). You hear that? That's the sound of me dropping coins into my wish list piggy bank right now.










all photos from madewell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I appreciate you stopping by. I read each and every comment, so feel free to drop me a note.

Want to know more? Have more questions? Email me at lovelyhes@gmail.com