Friday, January 11, 2013

in the bag



clockwise from upper left corner: iPad, Midori elephant paperclips, Moleskin hardcover 12-month weekly planner, checkbook, Sonia Kashuk snakeskin makeup bag, Louis Vuitton Epi wallet, Ray Ban New Wayfarer sunglasses in tortoise, Power Mate Plus for J. Crew backup iPhone battery + USB (other colors), headphones, pencil case from China to hold my pens, Michael Kors cardholder to hold my rewards cards/coupons, Kate Spade cardholder for my less-used credit cards






Needless to say, I carry a good amount of stuff with me. These days, they're all in this bag. A Christmas present from James...love! The color is so pretty (it makes me smile just looking at it), plus the size, lower-maintenance patent leather, crossbody strap, and front semi-hidden compartment for my phone and lip balm make it perfect for my on-to-go lifestyle. 



Coach Juliette in crimson patent leather (other colors; loving the green one)

1 comment:

Hi there! I appreciate you stopping by. I read each and every comment, so feel free to drop me a note.

Want to know more? Have more questions? Email me at lovelyhes@gmail.com