Friday, January 18, 2013

weekend plans


We're taking advantage of the long weekend to find and acquire much needed lighting for our bedroom. As winter continues, lighting is very much at a premium. Now that my guy works from home and works primarily from the office corner in our bedroom, great lighting is a professional as well as aesthetic need. I would love for our bedroom to look like the picture above (isn't it just so cool?), but little by little and first things first. We're looking for visually interesting lamps with sufficient height to flank our bed with clean, modern lines and unique details.

Here are some designs that caught our eye:





1 comment:

Hi there! I appreciate you stopping by. I read each and every comment, so feel free to drop me a note.

Want to know more? Have more questions? Email me at lovelyhes@gmail.com