Tuesday, January 15, 2013

take a seat







I've been itching to do some redecorating of our apartment. We moved in back in August, and now that we've gotten settled, I'm eyeing new pieces, big and small, to make our place more comfy and a true reflection of our style. My guy and I both like modern, clean lines, and I love anything lucite or grey. It's such a wonderful color - softer than black, less high-maintenance than white, yet crisp and cool. Good thing it pairs so well with all the colors I love - blues and whites. The sectional and armchair are currently out of my price range, but the lucite chair just might be coming home with me soon. It would go great with this console I've been eyeing, don't you think? 

Have you been redecorating? What color palette do you lean towards?

1 comment:

  1. Big fan of the chairs! Agnostic on the couches. Also
    Did you know your blog is awesome and people want to read it? I do and there are a lot more like me

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I appreciate you stopping by. I read each and every comment, so feel free to drop me a note.

Want to know more? Have more questions? Email me at lovelyhes@gmail.com