Monday, May 20, 2013

one, two, three

one, two, three

here


My sister's graduation is this upcoming weekend, and I've been trying to come up with several outfits. This is particularly hard for me because I don't do dresses very often. This is not because I dislike dress - I love them! - but finding one that fits my rather hard-to-dress body is hard, especially when it comes to more formal dresses since they're usually not made of forgiving knit. When I saw that Loft was having a 30% off everything + free shipping (no minimum, with code gottashop), I decided to try out some dresses and purchased these three. I figured I could got with an easy, summery vibe (it is Memorial Day weekend, after all) and got some comfy knit options. I love the cowl neck in option #1 but I'm worried about the thin straps since I'd have to wear strapless. I love the color of option #2, and a v-neckline is always flattering. This one doesn't look too low, which is a plus. My favorite so far is option #3 - the ikat print is so cheery, and I love the neckline. I'd go with a clutch and sandals for all three for an elegant, season-appropriate vibe. 

I'd love some ideas in case all three of these options fall through (this has been known to happen to me with dresses). Please share:

What would you wear to a graduation?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I appreciate you stopping by. I read each and every comment, so feel free to drop me a note.

Want to know more? Have more questions? Email me at lovelyhes@gmail.com