Tuesday, April 30, 2013

gift guide: mother's day

mother's day gift ideas

here


Can you believe Mother's Day is less than two weeks away? I've already bought my mom a present, but when I was still in need of one and searching far and wide, I came across so many things my mom would like but wouldn't actually buy for herself for one reason or the other, and I thought it would be nice to put them together for a little gift guide.


Every mom deserves a little bling. This bracelet is such an elegant statement piece without being too over the top.

For as long as I can remember, my mom has always done her nails. She's always stuck with neutral, office appropriate colors, so this red nailpolish with a lipstick to match would be a little push to live it up on the weekends.

Who doesn't need a new iPhone case? This striped case is a little nautical and fun.

This yellow case would be a compact way to hold her essential cards in a smaller purse, like this one that can be monogrammed.

These soaps are so pretty, are super moisturizing, and have a lovely scent. Bonus: they say "good mother" in French. Sitting on the matching soap holder, they'd instantly add a dose of chic to her bathroom.

Scarves are always a great accessory. This patterned scarf would be a great addition to her collection. 

Of course, the classics never get old. Flowers and a special little dessert are a great way to show your mom how much she means to you. 

Last but not least, no matter what you get her, make sure you wish your mom a Happy Mother's Day through a special card, on the phone, or, even better, in person. Tell her how much she means to you. It's the best gift!

1 comment:

Hi there! I appreciate you stopping by. I read each and every comment, so feel free to drop me a note.

Want to know more? Have more questions? Email me at lovelyhes@gmail.com