Thursday, April 18, 2013

snapshots






Some recent shots on Instagram. As much as there's social media overload everywhere, there's something to be said about being able to take shots on the go to capture moments in our busy lives.

one: an afternoon chocolate fix || two: my sister's jewelry for prom || three: lunch date of red lentil soup + falafel

four: my new yellow polka dot jeans || five: awesome light fixture at diptyque  || six: pretty packaged lippies

seven: my new bag in action || eight: weekend brunch - spinach and feta quiche


For more, find me on instagram: @lovelyhes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I appreciate you stopping by. I read each and every comment, so feel free to drop me a note.

Want to know more? Have more questions? Email me at lovelyhes@gmail.com